[ SHOWGSD-L ] Jack Budd's Champion Snake

  • From: "Yvonne D. Kowalczyk" <ynotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:48:05 -0400

Hi Fellow listers,
When I was at the Oklahoma futurity a few months back I heard a rumor =
which
I dismissed.  But after hearing more at the Atlanta show this weekend =
and a
friend of mine telling me they heard it at the Raleigh all breeds, I =
decided
I need to address this rumor.  Champion Ponca Hill's Snake's stud fee is =
on
private treaty (Normally $500 to approved bitches).  At the futurity and
from my friend, I heard it was $800.  Well, this weekend at the Atlanta
specialities I was surprised to hear the rumor has his stud fee at =
$1000! I
don't know if they think Jack's dog is such a great producer or I'm such =
dope!  So, the best way I know to nip this, is to let the list know so =
they
can be informed and spread the word.
Thanks for your time,
Yvonne D. Kowalczyk