[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: JUDGES WHO CLAP

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:19:47 -0800

I'll tell ya about t-shirts, and maybe I will get Sally Hayden to make it for
me...several years ago at the Cow Palace benched dog show in San Francisco I
saw a t-shirt...did I already tell this story...anyway the shirt said..."Stud
Service To Approved Bitches Only"...I forget which one of my ex-wives I was
with but which ever one it was, she would not let me buy that shirt...Sally are
you Listning...lol....no Sally don't do it...I do not need another
divorce...lol...I could tell ya about some neck Ties I saw in New Orleans in
the French Quarter...on second thought...no I can't tell ya about
them....lol...ask Lee Brown!...lol...FB