[ SHOWGSD-L ] I've Got It All of Edan ROM-9th Champion

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 13:49:46 -0700 (PDT)

BOS MW Futurity Mmm Mmm Good of Edan is now a champion finishing with a third
major under Tom Coen at Terre Haute KC. She won her first two majors at 14
months at specialties from BBE under Bob Slay and Bo Vukovich.  She was
beautifully presented by co-owner Christina Szparaga. Her litter brother Good
Just Got Better of Edan, recently purchased by Janet Tyler was Reserve today.
They are sired by Sel; Ch Welove Duchien's Rollins ROM

         I also just heard from Judy and Ken Bryan that Bah Humbug of Riata
Edan took a GROUP 1 today. he is co-owned with JD Baker.
Ann , Home of Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull and #1 Dam I've Got It All ROM
     Breeder-Owner of 62 Champions and 18 ROMs
 www.edangsd.com