[ SHOWGSD-L ] It's not too late - GSDC of ET closes April 14, i.e. TOMORROW

  • From: Donna Fefee <dlfefee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:50:33 -0400

I have confirmed by telephone or email all of the entries that I have
received up until now.  As a reminder, we always have majors, and we do
not expect for that to change this year.

Just let me know if you need any assistance with last minute entries
[(865)525-4747].

When: May 1 & 2
Where: Springbrook Recreation Center in Alcoa, Tennessee.
Who:
Ms. Karen Hynek will judge breed and junior showmanship on Saturday, and
Ms. Carol Smith will judge breed and junior showmanship on Sunday.

How much: $25.00, except Puppy, BBE, and Veteran are $12.00.  Junior
Showmanship classes are free for dogs entered in breed or $12.00
otherwise.

Why?  Good question!  That might be something to talk about at the
Judges' Dinner.

You can go to http://gsdcet.org/shows.html to download a premium
list, download a MS Word Entry Form, enter online, and/or to pay by
credit card with PayPal(tm).

You can contact me for an emailed copy of the premium list (or MS Word
Entry Form) or with any questions or problems related to the show,
lodging, and/or entries.

We put in an order for good weather but have not heard back yet.  I hope
we'll see you there!

Donna Fefee
Show Secretary
gsdc.east.tn@xxxxxxxxx