[ SHOWGSD-L ] Its not just the dogs!!!

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 00:53:24 +0000 (UTC)

    God knows the list has been hot and intense over the past few
weeks....we fight EVERY year over the "white" issue but this year things got
even hotter,,don't envy the admin one little bit,,,,it can not be easy riding
Shot Gun over US...there are some really really compassionate and intelligent
people on this list, then  there's Ginsburg too...lol...with being busy at
work and other crazy things going on I forgot to brag that a few weeks ago the
great GSD Handler from New Orleans came to California to coach his teen-age
daughter's Soft Ball team in a National Tournament     There were teams
from all over the country...Greg's team won the game I attended and his
daughter Peyton had a great game ( she's cute too, looks nothing like
Greg).....because of our association with this great breed we've all got a
chance to interact with some pretty incredible people...and then there's
Ginsburg......not Tedi...the other one...lol...Thanks Greg for inviting me!
I had a ball   no pun intended.....FB