[ SHOWGSD-L ] It's gunna be a Long Hot Summer

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:20:56 EDT

Last fall one of our favorite gals left Scharo and went to live with new
Owners , Les and Cheryl Anderson.  This weekend Scharo's Long Hot Summer moved
up
out of the Novice Class into American Bred and promptly went Reserve under Mr.
D.D. Ardoin and the next day went Winners Bitch and Best of Opposite Sex
under Ms. Carol Smith.
Summer was trained and conditioned by Mary Tripp and aptly shown, as always
by Greg Eschette.

Many thanks to all the members of the German Shepherd Dog Club of Austin for
all their hard work in putting on the shows.  I think all the exhibitors
certainly enjoy the show site at Royal Crown Academy in Hutto.

What was really memorably about this weekend was the large number of children
in the ring, showing nice dogs in a very competent manner.  These are
youngsters that Mary Tripp has been working with for several years and her
efforts
have certainly paid off.  All were attentative, worked hard ALL day, and did
VERY well.  Hats off to you Mary.  I would say that the breed will still be in
very good hands in the future.

Carol Moore