[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It's Time to Give Thanks

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 16:52:17 EST

In a message dated 1/4/11 3:26:11 PM, cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> I'd like to thank a couple of Club volunteers who, over the past few
> weeks, have given much of their time to the Club.  They take their
> commitments
> very seriously and work diligently to make sure the tedious tasks at hand
> are performed in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
>
> My sincere thanks go out to Dania Karloff, Membership Committee Chair, and
> Diane Silver-Strasser, Futurity Committee Member.  Kudos for a job well
> done!
>
> I'd also like to thank *everyone* who serves the Club in any capacity.
>
> A big THANK YOU to you all!
>
> Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member

Absolutely couldn't agree with you more Paulette.   As members we should
make a New Year's resolution not only to thank all those who tirelessly serve
our club, but also to also focus on positives and stop all the negativity.
If we all would put ourselves in the shoes of those who DO serve our club,
and then reflect back on a lot of the NEGATIVE, NASTY, ACCUSATORY emails
that crossed this list last year we might thing twice before hitting SEND.
With the New Year, the Board, and the love for our breed that unites us, let's
resolve to stay positive and promote our breed, not humiliate it.
Best regards,
Pat