[ SHOWGSD-L ] It takes a worried man to sing a worried song

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:01:20 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 10:13:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Santanagsd1954@xxxxxx writes:

EVAN  and ALL:   Why can't we simply list all their names on this
List.???.As
we find out who voted   For or  Against,   add  their   decision  behind
their
names, on   'Our   Yay or Nay  List' .

We can for the seven who said we can, and maybe the other has now  agreed.

 I think those who voted, either way, if on this List could give their
reasons.  Sharon already did that, and Margy was the first to let us know  how
she
felt.   However, no one has to say anything.  They voted  what they felt was
the right way to vote. I was amazed at a couple of the YES  votes, but have
learned never to predict the future actions of others.

I think it would be a very strong practice to come out and say why you  voted
as you did. Much like saying why you put up a dog, or how you feel about a
certain animal shown under you. But, it is a personal choice, and while I know
a  number of the YES voters are on the List, and have posted in the past, what
they  do now, is up to them.

We now know who they are as well.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together