[ SHOWGSD-L ] It ain't easy

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:19:07 -0400

I just spent an entire morning getting the German Shepherd Youth Recognition
Fund reset. I didn't know how the Pay Pal worked, and I had to change the
password, and the address. I had a great deal of help from the young attorney
working with me, and Jen Proud who is now managing the page.

I have to BEG again for donations for the Juniors. I did call individuals the
last few years, but I can't keep going to the same people. Please dig in and
send something. Every penny you send goes to the Junior. I pay for the
corporation, the medals, the pins and everything, so that anything you send
goes to the kids.

Please help this year. I had three major trials and didn't dedicate as much
time as I should. Also, spread the word, it doesn't just have to come from
those on the List.

Evan