[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is this an ad

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RihadinK9@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:19:55 -0800

Ginger..I think a judges critique is different...that lets the reader know
what this judge saw in this dog at the time the dog was in the ring...which
answers why the judge put the dog up...it also sort of describes what this
judge likes in a dog....Example..the judge says "a very Large Black and Red
Stallion of a male"..well that says if you have one that fits that
description, you may want to put him under that judge...so I do not think
critiques by judges of dogs they have judged are advertisements...of course
they can be used as advertisements my the owner..lol...FB