[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Intimidating tactics, try again.......

  • From: f.fasano@xxxxxxx
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:56:05 +0000

If you want do discuss your comments at some point  face to face I will be
happy to- if it is your sole intent is to berate me have a great time- as I
said it is your Karma- since my original post to you was private I can only
assume that is your intent- I wish you good health and a safe trip to the
Nationals-Kris
-------------- Original message from InquestGSD@xxxxxxx: --------------

In a message dated 9/20/2007 6:39:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
f.fasano@xxxxxxx writes:
Not at all  Illeana- I think it is your problem not mine- comments made by you
to my handler last year confirmed my thoughts- I wish you well in all your
enterprises-I do believe in Karma- can't spell but spelling does not make you a
good or bad person-Kris

Kris

Your handler? Linda Clark?  Oh yeah, I gave your bitch Winners Bitch. Lovely
Bitch, don't regret it at all.
Told Linda what a great little bitch she was (the dog, of course), and Frank
thanked me at the Futurity in CA.
Lovely Bitch.  No regrets here.  I only judge in the ring.

Problems?  Show me someone without any, I'll show you someone you cant trust.

Full disclosure is what you need to practice. No more room for gossip, or
rumors, or innuendos.
I thought this last year taught you at least that much. I was wrong.

Ileana