[ SHOWGSD-L ] Interesting book

  • From: Barbara Amidon <amidon481@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:42:54 GMT

Just read the book THE SEARCH by Nora Roberts..Very interesting the main
character is a scent and resue trainer..It tells about the steps they go
through and some working to find missing people..The main dogs are yellow labs
but in her class is a German Shepherd..Only the fearless are used ..It is also
a murder mystery.. Yesterday went to the DOLPHIN MALL a really high end
shopping center Saks and Brook brothers Michael Kors..Went with my son and his
gorgeous girlfriend Natalie..She bought at Bakers shoes those high high heels
and soles in black sequins..Wish I were that young again I would go crazy
shopping..But heels that high I dont know..A very hot day in Miami staying home
for a change Barbara Amidon feeling GOOD