[ SHOWGSD-L ] Interesting - AIR TRAVEL

  • From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:16:02 -0400

I would have a hard time buying perscription toothpaste ANYWHERE

Most hotels I stay at have shampoo and mouthwash in the bathrooms

Since I am usually travelling alone, I am always picked as the SPOT STRIP
search.

Happened 4 times to me in June alone!!!

THe man in front of me was a Semite (Could have been Jewish as opposed to
Moslem) returning from the Carribean with alcoholand going to EUROPE.  They
told me they could not select him because that would be considered PROFILING.
I laughed and said, the fact that you CANNOT bring ALCOHOL into any Moslem
country in the Middle East/Africa, should set off an alert.

No sundries.  Pretty soon, we will have to check our bags.

And I will tell you, I really don't see GREAT security at Airports