[ SHOWGSD-L ] Injury

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:50:23 -0500

I am wondering if anyone can help with an injury (I think) .  Yesterday morning
Ron went out to feed and found O'Danny Boy down and in obvious pain.  Got him
inside where he stood quivering and crying under his breath,  took him to vet,
X-Rays revealed very full bladder but nothing else.   He went out and empty.
ed his bladder, took more films nothing.  Today he is still in pain and will
not tear around as usual with large stick in mouth.  If patted hard on the side
he cries out.  Don't know exactly what this could be or what to do for him.
Guess we will resort to more films if necessary.
Nancy