[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In case anyone thought that the "HSUS" truly WAS humane.....

  • From: Renee Lustig <rance50402@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windwych@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 05:31:16 -0700 (PDT)

Had no idea, but not surprised, how awful. Thank you for posting this.
Our local so called Humane Society is worthless a good share of the time. They
wouldn't even help with a case of horses that were starving to death.
Myself and a friend had to contact the media and work with the sheriff's dept.
to get the situation taken care of. Stand by and let animals starve-again how
Humane is that?
Those poor dogs in NC!
Renee