[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Important - AOL Users

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:34:06 -0500

Yep, it is wayyyy to quiet ! Eventually most of the AOLers will probably
be back, until the next time.  And, as always seems to be the case,
there are some who are not affected.

It's a funny thing - other Internet providers manage to have
spam-blocking software without ruining peoples' lives....

Be brave !  Follow Sally's example - heck, she did it the more
complicated way, by setting up her own domain name, which is more
elaborate, but totally cool if you are really intrepid !  Either way,
call your local phone company or cable company - they all have Internet
service, all will send you the complete setup kit - all you have to do
is to get their disk, put it in your computer, and it does everything to
get you up and running.  And you have the option of having broadband too
if you are willing to pay for it....

Margy Golant

mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx