[ SHOWGSD-L ] I'm too excited to sleep

  • From: "Kim McNamara" <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 20:51:57 -0500

Hi List,
Have you seen the Disney commercial, where the family is too excited to
sleep before their trip to Orlando?  I was too excited to sleep AFTER my
trip to Orlando!  Joey has already bragged most of my brag - my girl Sparkle
won 2 majors last weekend (Jerrwen's Southern Sky) but here is the rest of
the story.  Saturday a.m. Sparkle was shown in Am Bred by Scott Yergin and
went WB for 5 points, so I wish to thank Scott and Loren and most especially
judge Dick Jones.  We took Saturday afternoon off.  Then Sunday morning
Sparkle won the Open Bitch class shown by Alex Mues (thanks to Alex and to
judge Gary S. I still can't spell your last name); and Sunday afternoon
Sparkle was best of dump shown by Alex in Open under Fred Migliore (still
love ya Fred). And finally Monday Sparkle was WB for 4 points from Open
shown by Alex under judge Randy Chesnut (thanks to you both) and I also want
to send a heartfelt thanks to Sparkle's supporters at ringside especially
Joey Perez-Gurri, Melissa Campbell and Denise Groenewald who helped me
double her.  Congrats also to the other winners, your girls were so
beautiful and it was an honor to be in the ribbons with you, win or lose.
Thanks to the GSDC of Orlando, the Treasure Coast GSDC, and the GSDC of
North Florida for coordinating the whole thing.  Thanks especially to Jerry
and Wendy Bobak for letting Sparkle be my little girl.  Sparkle's dam Ch.
Jerrwen's Margarita (owned by Joey) is zeroing in on her ROM.  I think I am
going to like 2007!

Thanks!
Kim McNamara - Kimberlite