[ SHOWGSD-L ] I'm late - I'm late

  • From: "Yvonne Kowalczyk" <ynotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 15:18:16 -0400

First I need to apologize to Nancy Schneider and Deeda Duncan for not acting
quickly on their request.  Hey, blondes are suppose to be slow!  LOL (Please
no offence intended.)

On Sunday, under the esteemed judge, Mr. Bob Funk at the Delaware Valley
GSDC - Schneiderhof's Snake Eyes (Ch.Ponca Hill's Snake ROM OFA h&e x Ch.
Schneiderhof's Highland Lace (ROM pts.) went WB for a four point major.  Her
second major following her sister from the weekend before.  These were the
only two pups in the litter.   A Big Congratulations to Bob Stevenson,
Jackie Baker and breeder Nancy Schneider.  And of course, Congratulations to
Mike Sherman and Debbie Atkinson on a job well done.

And on to Deeda Duncan:  Sunday at the Augusta GSDC - PoncaHill-Tantara's
Notorious ( Ch. Lou-Ro's Malachi v Caraland x Ponca Hill's Nikita OFA
[Snake's sister] took the five point major reserve under the knowledgeable
Robert Drescher.  Congratulations Deeda.  And Thank you Jamie Clute for a
lovely job handling.  Also the weekend before I missed saying anything about
Deeda's bitch, Schneiderhof's Snake Bites (Ch. Ponca Hill's Snake ROM OFA x
Ch. Schneiderhof's Foxy Lady) bred by Nancy Schneider.  AKA Lola went WB,
BOW and then BOB over specials.  Thanks to Jeremy for handling her.

There that should put me back in the clear.  Unless I made a mistake
anywhere. .  .   I'll be in a heap a trouble!   Love you guys!!

Bless all those who love dogs!
Yvonne
www.poncahill-tantara.net