[ SHOWGSD-L ] I'm in BIG TROUBLE

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:50:43 -0800 (PST)

Every year around November 1 I either call or E-mail Santa to talk about all
the bad things he saw me doing throughout the year, and as you all know Santa
is a forgiving sort of guy and he always listens to my side of the story and
after he councils me for about 3 hours he always ends up giving me just about
everything I want...except for that Madonna doll I wanted in
1988...lol.....well I guess I must have been real real bad this year ( what a
surprise )...Santa will not return any of my Calls and he won't read my
e-mails, in-fact he put a block on my e-mails......wonder what I did to get him
so upset?...perhaps it was.......no , he could not have found out about that,
unless Basu told him...maybe Santa found out about that hotel in Vegas when
that guy called the cops on us...no, that was not really my fault..lol...well
If you guys talk to Santa before I do, tell him I am trying to get in touch
with him...Tell Santa its real important...gotta go cook...have a wonderful day
 everybody....FB