[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Illustrated Standard status?

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, Erynbrook@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:07:15 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/2005 10:41:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I was unable to attend the Sunday portion of the PC Board meeting in Fort
Collins and I understand there was some discussion of the status of the new
Illustrated Standard. What I've heard from local members who were there is
that the
board is going to vote it either up or down by phone in the very near future.
Maybe I am mis-remembering (is that a word?) but I thought at one time there
was discussion about putting the draft up on the GSDCA web site, in the
members only area, so members could see it and comment before the board took
action.
Anyone know if that is still in the works or ....?
Gee Susan I missed this the first time round. Did any one else at the board
meeting hear this? Is it true there is going to be a phone vote?- Guess we need
to ask some board members to varify this
sally

Your post is correct. The board was informed that we will be receiving the
final Illustrated Standard and there will be a board vote as to either accept
as
is, or revisit at a later date with a new artist as well as a new chairperson.

    Gary Szymczak