[ SHOWGSD-L ] If you still work

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:39:56 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/10/12 7:30:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Tami's  post was all Greek to me; I know more than necessary about this
stuff and  don't want to know anymore!  I have dropped off of 2 GSD lists and
only  receive digest mails of this List, which I try to read at least once a
day

What amazes me is that Paula knows way more about this stuff than I do, and
 she didn't understand Tami's post. Tami now and then tries to explain
stuff to  me, and my eyes glaze over.

I am amazed at those who are on four lists, Facebook, Linkline, and all the
 others. I can't even get to the magazines that I get sent.

One List.  That is enough, (maybe too much), for me.  Maybe  because I work
12 hours a day and seven days a week it makes a difference. But,  I sure
don't have time to learn all this new stuff. Now, if I knew what it means
when I pull the lever on my car and it says, "Command Please."  I just say,
"Don't hit anyone."

So far it has worked.  I like voice command.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together