[ SHOWGSD-L ] If it ain't broken, don't cry over spilt milk

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:46:18 -0500 (EST)

campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

OK....how do we fix it?

We have created our own problems.

 Not what I would call an answer.

The first question I would ask is, why do we need to fix it?  I don't  want
to have to do tracking, and I doubt the rally people want to do
conformation.  No obedience folk are breaking into our conformation ring,  and
I am
not training my dogs for herding.

The sport of showing dogs works out well for me. I love that every dog in
the conformation ring now is top show quality. I like that I can go to a
show  and still get home in time to see re-runs of Gilligan's Island.  I like
that there is always room for my tent. I enjoy having two shows in one  day.
 I like getting a major with but 18 dogs, and they are all great  dogs.  I
like seeing all my friends at the shows.

I am not sure I want to fix anything.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together