[ SHOWGSD-L ] INCREDIBLE weekend in South Carolina!!!!

  • From: "falkrigia@xxxxxxx"<falkrigia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:50:19 -0400

this weekend in South Carolina, Falkrigia Shepherds happily announces new
Champion
Falkrigia's Zen Trial By Fire RN BN OFA going nature reserve two days before
picking up that final 4 point major today.
also a huge stud dog brag for our Grand Champion Diego as his young daughter
picked up majors yesterday and today to finish with a huge best-of-breed
over specials today. we will let her owner post her name and all the
specifics after the group today.

and last but far from least, our European bitch co-bred with sherry
mcFarland and owned, trained and handled by Tony CherubinI completed her
UDX  in less than a year with 11 qualifying legs
to become  Falkrigia.s Silvara v Kiokee. UDX..

great weekend in South Carolina!!! . now onto a Grand Championship and more
obedient titles for Zen and the start of careers on the young ones behind.

thanks for the incredible ring support for Zen this weekend :-) :-)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid