[ SHOWGSD-L ] IMPORTANT - Dog Food Recall

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:53:42 -0700

I just spoke with PetsMart.  They will try to have the brands and lots on
their website by 6 tomorrow morning.      http://www.petsmart.com
They told me that their canned Authority brand, which I do mix into my dog's
dry food, IS made by Menu.
Harley and Diana have been vomiting a little bit the past week or so.
Otherwise they are fine.  I thought it had something to do with the sheep
herding that they have been doing!!  What do I know of sheep??   Do they
bite or carry disease??
PetsMart recommended that I check with my vet.  They said that symptoms to
watch for are vomiting, loss of appetite, and/or lethargy.
Guess I'll run down to the grocery store and get my old stand-by, Pedigree,
until I learn more!  Sigh.

Paula, 212 days and counting

From: "Valerie Harrington" <whereis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>