[ SHOWGSD-L ] I yam what I yam

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:03:46 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/09 4:16:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:

Oh, but  there are few folks who have a way with words like you do
my Dear Mr.  G.!!   I have no idea what a "streaming video" is but I
read the  neat blogging thingy today about the Beaumont National &
it was  wonderful.   Indeed, every show you attend and give us the
neat  closeness of KNOWING the people as well as the dogs it's
almost like I'm  there and I love it.   TNX BIG TIME!     Norma

Streaming video means there will be four cameras on the ring at all times,
and you can sign in, and watch at any time of the day, (and maybe the
night). If  they put one camera on the crowd, it will be so much better than
reading what I  say. Zoe and I tried to do it last year. I bought a camera and
set it up,  but then couldn't get a feed out of the arena.  This year we have
Bill in  charge of the national, and he is setting up the system. Had Zoe
been there last  year, we might have been able to do it. But, I use an air
card to send the Blog,  and evidently it was too slow for streaming video.

When I blog,  I tend to let my fingers loose and just write what is on  my
mind. That can't be very interesting as it is sort of personal. But, for
some  reason it does entertain people.

I do seem to know a lot of people, but I am old.  I will try to use  last
names too, a lot of you have told me when I say Bill, or Jimmie, or Dave or
Bob, they don't know who I am talking about, so I will try to change that.

If the streaming video works, I can retire my computer, and we can add
sound with some sort of announcing. I did announce one year, and the club in
it's infinate wisdom, never let me do it again.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/