[ SHOWGSD-L ] I want to brag

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:03:04 EDT

I so seldom post, and never give an opinion. I am too shy to do so, and  just
lurk on this List and at the shows.

But, this weekend I had so much fun, it was the best thing since the  surgery
and drugs.

Not only did Lorri Stewart get her first champion, but O'Connor, owned by
Tedi and the Famous Linda Battistoni won the breed on Saturday and the Best
Opposite Sex on Sunday.  I so enjoyed seeing such fine judges as Kathy and
Gloria find O'Connor and point to him.  My sincere thanks to them  both.

We tried Ken Tank as a new handler and this was his first time ever  handling
the dog. On Saturday he was a bit depressed, and then on Sunday he  seemed to
want to pull Ken out of the ring. It was a masterful job of handling,  and we
thank Ken for taking him on, from here on out.  I have new respect  for him
today, but I always knew what a fine handler he was.

Also, I got to see a Patriot daughter, who I just love, go Winner's Bitch  on
Sunday.  I won't brag or say who owns her, but the Ghelaris will post  about
it, I am sure.  And tell me how to spell their name.

This is how I want to live my life.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together