[ SHOWGSD-L ] I trust youth, as I should be trusted

  • From: "Kim Schooley" <Kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:49:12 -0700

I have to say, Evan will give the girls the keys!  It was my daughter
Kristina he gave the Mercedez to, the first thing she said when the keys
where in her hand was "how do I get to Hollywood" and Evan and Teddi told
her. How ever Kristina and Nikki  just drove around the hotel area. The
girls where both very happy, thank you Evan for trusting Kristina.

Kim Schooley
Kimber German Shepherds
www.kimbergsd.com

I have met both of these young ladies.  I would trust them with my  Mercedez
convertible, but I am not so sure the boys would be safe.  I gave  my SL to
young lady at the show out here since she was staying with her Mom
overnight.
 She drove it to the drive-in window of McDonalds next door, and  loved it.

If I have a car at the nationals, and their parents agree, they can take it
any time.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together