[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I miss her

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 07:08:13 -0800 (PST)

I have had to say goodbye more times in the last four years than I will say,
but I did count.  I have my lupus boy who I thought was about to go too, but I
put him on Missing Link and he is back, for now.  Breaks my heart, I bred him,
and therefore I gave him lupus.
I hope to keep him for a few more months.  I have no hope beyond that.  And his
mom is showing age rapidly.  Yet more goodbyes coming.

And yet, I feel driven to consider one last big male GSD when my darling Liddy
goes, so that Bucko, for all I love him, is not my last memory of male GSD's.
And there will still be more dogs, just smaller ones at some point.

I love them while I can, I know I will out last them.  It is part of life I
must absorb no matter what.

Hugs, Werner, we miss them all.  And if I go back further than 4 years, the
numbers of goodbyes is staggering.

And Mom too. Still miss her.
sheila

________________________________
From: Werner Sommers <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] I miss her
To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 5:10 AM

It is almost midnight

My Sammie CH. HADORI'S SAMANTHA o/f/a h&e has been gone for 4 weeks,
I miss her so much. Thank God she left me her 5 puppies now 17 months old.

Hug your dogs while you can.

Werner
http://imagegermanshepherds.com/
BISS Am/Can CH. Scher-Lo's Mr Karizma HIC.OFA h&e
Am.CH. Hadori's Samantha OFA h&e
B.O.F CH. Pointed, Lorien's Play By Play OFA h&e