[ SHOWGSD-L ] I love flying

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 22:31:58 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/2006 9:53:54 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
In most  cases, reservations in India had no clue what I was
talking about and no  phone numbers to get the answer

Tedi and I are flying to Detroit next weekend.  I wanted to go  from there to
see family and friends in Grand Rapids, and was scheduled to fly  back to Los
Angeles on Monday, since I begin a major trial on Tuesday.  All  set, had a
flight leaving Detroit Monday morning and would get to town on time  to go to
the office and fine turn my trial presentation.  My client will  fly in from
New York, one witness is coming from Hawaii, and one from Northern  California.
All flights are set and reservations arranged.

We just found out they decided to eliminate the flight from Detroit to Los
Angels.  Not change the time, just eliminated it.

I may have to fly out Sunday evening.  I found out the dog show entry,  I
don't think it will be a problem.  I am glad we got bargain flights to  help
out
the club.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together