[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I heard a Rumor!!!!

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:46:28 -0700 (PDT)

Heck, not suggesting you run.  Am thinking a grass roots campaign!  Just
everyone write you in for ALL positions.  What fun we'd have!  And yes, I know
anyone that teaches 9 year olds have to be insane.  Only thing worse, is 12
year olds!  pe
Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I'd rather wear a gasoline suit in
hell, than to run for Board again!lll....lol..thanks but no thanks...my hands
are full with 31 nine year olds.....as for your comment about my general
insanity...I didn't know that anyone noticed...lol...FB

Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   I have a new thought! Let's
just elect FB to all positions on the Board. With his warped sense of humor,
great ideas, and general insanity, I think he will do a great job. His emails
always crack me up, so; at least we will all have fun!

Let's start a write - in campaign!!!!

Pat Evans

PS. We can crown him THE BOARD, at the lister party, then raffle him off!

Edwin Hill wrote:
I just got off the phone with Bill Basu who told me that the New Board will
immediately all be given new identities by the Federal Government "Witness
Protection Program" and moved to secret locations, Board meetings will be held
in Costa Rica or Viet Nam....Basu knows what he's talking about because his
real name is not "Bill" and he was placed in this country by the "Canadian
Witness Protection Program"...there is no truth to the rumor that Basu and
Barack Obama are half brothers..........and now you know the rest of the
story..FB

Building a website is a piece of cake.