[ SHOWGSD-L ] I have to admit it

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 22:12:41 EST

Tedi left me at home alone, since I had to work. I got up, fed the dogs,  and
went to the office.  On the way home I got to put the top down on the  new SL
since I got it last week. It was too hot.

When I got home, I cleaned the runs, and when I finished, Joker, (our house
dog) seemed to want to go out, and so I decided to put him in the run with
Honey, since she is off by herself as she doesn't like the other  puppies much.

Later I decided to bring Joker in, so I went over to Honey's run, and
brought in the bigger of the two, without spending a lot of time  looking. The
run
is about a half acre with a lot of trees, and I only saw  the two of them.
After about an hour or so, I decided that Joker was  not as settled in the
house
as he usually is, so I called, and in came Honey,  grinning from ear to ear.

So, I decided I should take Honey back to her run, and bring in Joker. When
I got there, I saw in her run, the two Shock n Awe puppies, (eight months old
dog and bitch), but no Joker.  Evidently Joker had dug out, then dug into
the puppy run, let them out to Honey's run, and was himself in the big run,
(about an acre), just acting proud as he could be.

So, now that it was dark, I put Joker in the house, Honey back to her run,
put a new panel with rocks in the hole, and the pups back into the big  run.
Then I went to feed the four Patriot puppies and play with them for a  while,
fed the rest of them, made a meatloaf sandwich for myself, and settled in  to
read the List.

Tomorrow I hope the dogs decide to stay where Tedi tells them to go, and  not
just where they find themselves.

Life is good.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

48)