[ SHOWGSD-L ] I can post at work. I own the company.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 16:33:24 EST

pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Now  Evan, you know that Harley LOVES you....you are one of his FAVORITE
step-fathers.

And, you know that Harley is a grandson of our Ch.  Diana.  Did you
forget??   You were one of her co-owners and  Tedi decided to replace you with
Chuck Sedgewick on Harley.  Yours is not  to wonder why, yours is but to do or
die.....or is it  dye????

I knew that, but I wanted to see my name in print.  We, Harley and I,  love
to see each other.

Harley is a special dog. He is all German shepherd, perfect  temperament,
fantastic to look at, and a real example of what we want a GSD  to be.  This
dog has done great things for our breed by being seen at the  all-breed
shows, where he is a standout. He finished in specialties, but is an
ambassador
for our breed each time he gets off the couch.

And, we all know what a hoot it is to talk to Paula.  Or perhaps I  should
say listen.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/