[ SHOWGSD-L ] I am not a party to any of it

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:05:16 EST

In a message dated 2/23/2010 1:53:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Please  know that I am not passing judgment on either "side" by asking
these  questions.  I just want to understand what this unfortunate mess is
really about.

I am unwilling to become the point person in this. I explained it all  when
it happened.  I think maybe you would want to ask a board member who  was
involved.

I find when I pass on information I become the person blamed for what is
going on. If anyone wants a full story, or at least as much as I know, just
send  me your address and I will send a letter.

At this point, like before, I am going to remove myself. You can ask Margy
if you like, she wil certainly willing to explain it to anyone who needs to
 know.  As a club member you should be able to ask any board member, they
are required to answer you. Or, you could ask Lamar, he is presenting
Margy's  offer to the board.

I am not involved and I would rather stay that way.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/