[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I am grounded!

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:54:42 -0800

LOL… I was trying for some light humor…  should have known better.  :-)

That was MY point… we would all like to get in step and always be right there,
proper and correct.  We’re human, we forget, we make mistakes, we post where we
shouldn’t, (and what we shouldn’t), we shout, we cry, we laugh.

My thought is that people should do their best to follow the rules about which
they have agreed.  Do their best.

Stormy

> On Jan 26, 2015, at 11:39 AM, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> Stormy writes "some do, some forget (In a post this morning, commenting on
> people needing to sign their posts, the commenter didn’t sign their name!!)"
>
> Are you talking to me?
>
> I actually read your directions and posts; I don't necessarily follow the
> rules. It has caused me to get into trouble all my life.
>
> Lindabankheaf44@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:Lindabankheaf44@xxxxxxxxx>
Stormy V. Hope