[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I LOVE swimming & I LOVE water!

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 12:21:22 -0500

..while all along some on

the List were accusing me and others of being "nasty and rude" and  "unwilling
to accept

others"...or  "war mongers"...." argumentive monsters"...whatever.....  <G>

NO MONSTERS here ........   But still want NO CHANGES to our wonderful Standard
or

Breed..... nor DQ's used for any promo on the Breed.   <G>

All that time I had wonderful and friendly dialogue with wonderful owners of
white GSDs

always willing to answer questions and share information....and never once had
any rude

conversation on either side with any of us.     We still communicate AFTER the
vote.

The actual rudeness came from those on the List accusing us all of "nasty
attitudes"......<

This is an important response.  Two of my very favorite women, (excluding Tedi)
are Carolyn and Linda. They both have be passionate about Whites, and while I
don't completely agree, have always respected their right to their opinions.  I
also join with them in that if white remains a DQ, then it is outside the
standard.  I have a picture of my three favorites on my desk, Carolyn, Tedi and
Jane Kerner.  They have a light behind them, and it looks like they have crowns
of light.

Where we disagree is why it is a DQ, but while I remain in this breed, I
respect the standard and will uphold it.  Just as I don't agree with some laws,
I respect and uphold them, and then work to change them.

Where we agree is that those who chose to breed Whites are honest passionate
and intelligent people. They too have selected their "breed standard" and work
hard to uphold it.

We need to learn, for 2015, the Serenity Prayer.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to
change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference".

I may pick and chose what I don't like about it, but it sure does put
everything into perspective.  While I am not an alcoholic, and do not play one
on television, I still think those words could work for all of us.

Evan