[ SHOWGSD-L ] ***I AM STILL ON CLOUD 9!!!!!!!! (Brag)***

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:02:04 EST

Hey Everybody,

 This past weekend I was at Columbia (MO) Kennel Club Dates-Saturday  11 &
Sunday 12.

 **On Saturday:

1. I went BEST JUNIOR from the Open Intermediate class beating 35 other
juniors. The best part was that i was showing my new juniors dog the first time

in juniors!!!! She is Kenlyn's Could It Be v Kaleef     aka"Creena" ( GSD
bitch)!!! She did so so so G-R-E-A-T!! I was so happy and  still am!!! Judge
was
Judi Bendt

2. RR Bar's Nightswept Rhapsody AKA "Sophia" (German shepherd bitch)  took a
major reserve at her first show, and winning her class of 6 puppies.  Owner-
Rosaline North.

3. Sidney (pem corgi bitch) got 3rd in open class.

4. Boozer (Aussie male) 1st open blue dogs.

5. 4th w/ whippet bitch

**On Sunday:

1.Creena got 3rd in huge Am-bred class.

2. Boozer won 1st open blue dogs

3. Whippet went winners bitch for a 4 point major.

My weekend was GREAT and i am so so so so so happy!! lol

Elizabeth