[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hunte, it is a simple answer

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:16:49 -0800 (PST)

At first I felt the same way you do but then it occurred to me that I would
reserve my right to b**ch by being a member. You can not effect change from
outside the club.

  Terry Member of GSDCA
sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  If he is admitted, I will resign my membership, in the most public manner I
can. I will pay for the Review as a non member, I recall seeing that can be
done. But I will not support the GSDCA if the club admits Hunte.

And this public forum is read by many, if not all the board memebers. So they
know now that I will not support the GSDCA nor will I simply fade into the
background.

I work very hard for my local club, and will continue to to the best of my
abilities. But I will not answer the call of the PC now or in the future so
long as people such as Hunte become members, or if changes are not made to
prevent such people from applying.

Sheila Lieberman
member GSDCA

Get your own web address.

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

always stay connected to friends.