[ SHOWGSD-L ] Humorous Pit Story

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:05:29 EST

I had a boarding client that brought his dog "Capone" to stay a few days.  He
got Capone out of the car, and around his neck was a huge metal chain.  The
man tells me this is one tough cookie and he was going to train him to fight.
    Came to the wrong place......<veg>  First of all, I had to break his
bubble by telling him that Capone was probably 1/2 Bassett Hound, even tho' he
had
somewhat of a bullie head....and after he cozied up to Leroy the man was
totally deflated.  Capone was a real charmer and we did away with that
chain.....left wagging with a new collar and leash and a promise to never try
him in a
fight.  I just hope the promise was kept.
   Jamie