[ SHOWGSD-L ] Humongous Brags

  • From: CandyZ <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 21:14:21 -0600

A few months ago my lovely handler, Nancy Godek-McDonald suggested that I
needed to get busy and get performance titles on my 2 Select Excellent
Champions. I reminded her that as soon as I got home from the F/M in Vallejo I
was having the first of 2 thumb joints replaced! Rally was suggested. Luckily
for Rally I could pretty much just use my left hand. Since I have no classes
in my area I turned to You Tube. In the process I e-mailed Doc Zoe and she
answered many questions, sent me lots of info and even called me. I printed
out signs and courses off the Internet. Finally I felt we were ready and under
a looming deadline for the AOE I entered trials in Reno, Nevada and headed out
last Thursday. Friday, Saturday and today Sel.Ex.BIM GCH.Candia's Yada Yada
Yada TC and Sel. Ex. 2012 FV CH. Laslar-Candia's Black Bart TC both qualified
pending AKC confirmation for their Rally Novice titles! I am so proud of these
2! Bart is sired by CH. Candia's On Any Sunday x Sel.Ex.C
H.
Hickoryhills Magic Marker. He is bred by Tedi and Evan Ginsburg and Dave
Lasater. He is owned by me, Dave and Char Wilson. Yada is by Sel. Ex. CH.
Laslar's League of His Own of Somerset Rose x Candia's Miss Devine Ya-Ya ROM.
She is bred by me and co-owned with Nancy.

CandyZ

Sent from my Kindle Fire