[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Huge Brags-New Champion-FVX "Holly"

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: jjogra@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 18:24:15 -0500 (EST)

CONGRATULATIONS........................

Gary and Patty

In a message dated 1/8/2012 4:20:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jjogra@xxxxxxx writes:
Manny,  Norma, Kathy and I are so happy to announce that our sweet "Holly"
(aka 2011  FVX Depahls' Halston) is now CHAMPION Depahl's Halston.

Today at the  Treasure Coast GSDC in the morning show Holly went WB/BW for
a 3pt Major under  Sally Hayden and then in the afternoon topped it off by
going WB for 4pts  under Bobbie Kindy to finish her championship.

We want to thank judges  Sally Hayden and Bobbie Kindy for these great
wins. Your wonderful comments  are well appreciated. We want to thank Scott and
Loren Yergin for the  magnificent job that they continue to do with our
baby. Thank you to all at  ringside for your support. It is a truly humbling
experience.

Holly  continues to take us on that "Magic Carpet" ride. I can't wait to
see what the  future holds. This young lady is not even 2 years old!

Joey  PG

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.