[ SHOWGSD-L ] How to protect your show date.

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 15:15:13 -0400

If a club wants to go off their regular date for one year only and then back to
their old date they can do it.  The way to do it is when you send in the
application for the off date also send in the application for your regular date
for the following year. You will then have your date protected.  Our building
for my AB show was rented out in error on our May date of 05. We are having
shows in September for 05 but want to go back to May in 06. When I sent my
application in for the September 05 I also sent the one for May 06.  We are
listed on the AKC website for May of 06 as pended. They will not approve the
show until I close out  my September show but at the same time they will not
approve another show on that date within the mileage restrictions.  Anyone has
questions on how to do this please just email or call me I will be happy to
help.

Lee Brown