[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How long?

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:47:19 EST

In a message dated 3/6/2007 3:26:35 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
This  is not meant as an argument. But those who will not show  what did you

think of his judging in 1995 and do you his  abilities have changed  with
character and or morality.  Just  curious.

I was enormously unimpressed. Wasn't that  the year he stared at the dogs,
put a large number of them aside to  be ignored, then retested them and only
left
one  out?

When Carmen judged locally, he walked around the dogs "pssting" at  them,
very aggressive mannerism, trying to spook the dogs. He failed, but we  were
all
appalled at this "temperament" test. We thought he had the poor  temperament.
(I did not have a dog in that fight)  Syd

SYD  MAILBERG
_WWW.KINGSWOODGERMANSHEPHERDS.HOMESTEAD.COM_
(http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)
ANIMAL  PORTRAITURE
http://www.aol.com.