[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: How I spent my life

  • From: "Beryl Eshom" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>, <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:00:29 -0800

  You guys are GOOD. I really  needed a good laugh today...and you gave me a
reason. :-) HO HO HO !!!!

   I hope it doesn't hurt Evan to  laugh !

  Keep on healing Evan, I am sure that continue down that "recovery road"
you will feel the good wishes of the list, giving you strength.

  Beryl Eshom
  Arelee GSD
  Davis, CA