[ SHOWGSD-L ] How I don't see it

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: helen@xxxxxxxxxxx, rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:50:50 EST

helen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Once  again, according to the ROM Chair, regional futurity winners do not get
ROM  points. I do believe that the entires of progeny under an owner/judge of
the  sire or dam must be acknowledged as the problem of the  owners.

Or, some times the handler, and even possibly, not a problem.  Think  outside
the box.

Show honestly, judge honestly, don't worry about what others think, and be
satisfied you did the right thing. That is my story and I am sticking to  it.

Those who disagree can just not show under me, or do so and take the same
chance as anyone else.  In truth, I am not smart enough to think who the  owner
is, and if I like that person; who the handler is, and what he/she did to  me
in the  past; who the breeder is, and if they ever bred to one of my  dogs;
and who the dam is, and who bred her. Then if I had to consider who the  stud
dog was of the entry, and then try to see if the entry is draging his toes,
and
if he has a correct shoulder, back, color, temperament, and type, you might
as well all go home, and call me in a month.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/