[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Honesty

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 19:40:28 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/07 11:40:51 AM, paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> There are some great people on this list,

Sheri, I "edited" this paragraph to show the important part.   THERE ARE SOME
GREAT PEOPLE ON THIS LIST...they can NOT be overshadowed, they are too
good...they can for a while be in the background.   When I post an item, those
great
people respond....and when the furor subsides, they respond more publicly.
This fire is about ready to run out of oxygen, and will go out of it's own
accord.    Right now, I am doing what keeps the flames going...discussing the
negative aspects instead of just posting some positive, or just being quiet :-)

We all are....why do we do that??????
Storm

> but they have been overshadowed by the dominance of a few. I have been here
> since the start of the AOL boards, Norm's list, and this one.  I have seen
> vehiment arguments, but never have I seen it sink to the level that it has
> here.  I wonder why Patty, Gary, Libby, Ken or Bill would WANT to come back?

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

 See what's new at http://www.aol.com