[ SHOWGSD-L ] Home again, home again.

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 18:24:47 -0800

I’ve been home a couple of days now and just now ‘sorta’ catching up. The trip
was really great. Visited with my Denver family for the first 3 days, flew to
Florida and spent 3.5 days watching Atlantic waves curl up on the beach. Then
up to Orlando for 4 days of renewing friendships, acquiring new ones, and
getting updates about animal issues, research, breeding…well, just everything.
Diane Roberts and I discussed GSDCA Legislation and (VBG) lots more. Diane
does so much for GSDs and all dogs! It’s so great to see her each year. Maybe
next year, more GSDCA members can attend.

Then an exhausting 15 hour day to get back here, then catch-up, catch-up,
catch-up. I was without internet most of the time, and the time flew by, so my
signature Facebook pages suffered a big drop in activity. (Go see, go “like,”
go follow.)

And where are you all now? You’ve disappeared? Did I do that?????

Stormy V. Hope