[ SHOWGSD-L ] Holy Smokes Batman - Two BBE Started Herding Titles

  • From: terranorte@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 20:03:35 -0400

The Terra Norte' boys had a great?time in the A-Course Herding Arena this
weekend.?While?Owen?(CH Terra Norte's Time Traveler,?PT), the big sable dog?and
his black and tan half brother Caleb (Briar Patch-Terra Norte's?Illusion, CD HT
PT) had the?home?court advantage, the sheep always put their own spin on the
outcomes. On Saturday, Owen?received his third qualifying score of 88 from
Judge Cindy Mendonca?finishing his HSs title, got second place and?and tied
for?Reserve High in Trial.?Caleb came in?fourth place with a very respectable
score of 82. I managed to keep from falling down and make my way around the
arena accompanying both boys?with?my pride?and stock stick in hand.?
Today with the wind howling as it only can on the?high prairie,?Owen again made
a great showing capturing 3rd place behind Caleb in 2nd. Caleb's qualifying
today earned him his HSs under Judge Judy Garbarino.?

And the crowd roared............ now we have to learn how to drive!

I'm sure the?boy's father "Magic" (CH Hickory Hills Excalibur, PT) is smiled
down on their accomplishments.??

~ Val Manning
?? Terra Norte' GSD
?? Rancho Terra Norte'?