[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 21:18:10 -0500

Yes, I know......ha ha....actually, Mike was pretty close.  What I was trying
to say was "I guess we were all transported to Germany as we slept"....
and then I said this is not strictly German procedure, either......
     --- I guess it probably doesn't matter so long as the winners are the ones
Helen liked best, and I guess she did....... congrats to Michel, too, on his
choice for WB -- Helen must have liked her a lot to make her GVX.........   way
to go!
    Judging the best of the best is not an assignment I'd ever want........not
in this breed!!!  Eeek!
  Peggy