[ SHOWGSD-L ] Holiday Greetings

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 11:37:49 -0600

give thanks one and all for the year we have left behind; hope and thanks
for the year ahead; may we all work together for keeping the enrichment of
our lives (aka our dogs) in it.
Thank You All for being on this list- without whom I would be stuck not
having 50 different views on a situation, but only my own... Even when I
don't agree, I still learn a lot!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays - Goodwill towards ALL kind - and NO MORE
DOG LAWS!

Jen P & her Pack

--
JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Canine Consulting
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!

Support the next generation's stewards in the sport of dogs...
Donate to the German Shepherd Dog Youth Recognition Fund!
www.dogshowjuniors.com