[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hoarder 11 GSD's total of 79 counts of animal cruelty filed

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:44:15 -0500

To Lee, Diane etc
  Maybe the joking is not what you think it is.  I admire all the people out
there in the trenches doing rescue but every time I see a post from Dawn,
Diane  , Last hope I get sick to my stomach knowing another German shepherd
is suffering - Maybe humor is a coping mechanism.  I could not do what these
people do. But I donate money , I send embroidery items for them to sell -
I try to help out the way I can

So maybe posts are not what you think they are
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org
      new designs